Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i don't think they're team relates. 

especially since he went and added the east coast to the west cost pack. 

do you ronnie. do. you.

would $213 be reasonable? us10
I'm pretty sure I saw these on eBay for the same or the owner wrote in the description the same price. It doesn't come with original box correct? I wouldn't personally because it seem like they were them a lot the mid-sole is creased a lot. I would get pics of the in-sole to see if the logo is still there or not, before I decide.

I'm pretty sure I saw these on eBay for the same or the owner wrote in the description the same price. It doesn't come with original box correct? I wouldn't personally because it seem like they were them a lot the mid-sole is creased a lot. I would get pics of the in-sole to see if the logo is still there or not, before I decide.
i didnt find it on ebay, the seller i spoke to says its OG all. thanks for the advice, ill ask for a picture

Welcome my little sausage
roll.gif

Awww shiii how is people gonna get reps for posting gucci's leaks now [emoji]128562[/emoji]
Welcome to NT!

im looking for salmon toes but i cannot justify the 1k price people want, why in the world are they so expensive??? Ive seen them in person and they look nice but not $1,000 nice

crazy, how limited where they? I just can't see myself pulling the trigger for G3s for $1000 and up....shoe game is hard nowadays
I'm not sure the exact number I'm sure someone in here does.  There were some collectors sets with a wood box that were numbered to 40 with another 32 dropping with dog tags in store. I'm not sure how many released online though.

Back
Top Bottom