Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Gel-Sight is true to size to a half size large.  If you normally go down half size for Asics do the same.
You reading the response from AndyOliver to me on Twitter?
roll.gif

I guess you asked a little after I did, too lol

Last edited:
Who normally sizes down on asics though?
I only go .5 down with the Kayanos and Sagas. A 9.5 will fit in some GL3s,  but I think 10s feel a bit better in the toe area. I personally do not like super snug shoes. Last time Ronnie addressed sizing for a shoe I bought, it was a bit too snug for my liking because of the liner on the Central Parks. I guess TTS is the way to go?

I was going to ask him Andy O to be more specific or use a model as reference.

for that prize range i might as well give it a go at the ferros and essentially get even better materials for it.

get even better materials for it.
idk about materials... diadora has been using some shady suede materials on recent collabs. solebox and both 24k's have major dent issues.

but I do agree with part of what you siad tho. if these do come out to 200 bucks each, it's better to spend that money elsewhere. 

idk about materials... diadora has been using some shady suede materials on recent collabs. solebox and both 24k's have major dent issues.

but I do agree with part of what you siad tho. if these do come out to 200 bucks each, it's better to spend that money elsewhere. 
my kilates were both fine but yea i seen the horror shots from others specailly on ferros. even if the suade is crappy or has bumps it would still be better than the asics stains.

Haha i thought they were black too. Since i dont have a pair and people are making all these "comparisons" i figured id ask. Seems weird that even in hand people dont even know what color they are haha. 

Haha wasn't trying to get in an argument but alright. Maybe my eyes deceive me but they look like a darker navy to me but it could just be black. I'll have to take a close look when I get home
nah man, not trying to argue. just trying figure out if theres two now. 

nah man, not trying to argue. just trying figure out if theres two now. 
I don't think theres two I just read the description on Kith site and it says black as well I stand corrected. I was just basing it off of what mine looked like. Pry look blue to me since I usually wear them to work with jeans and my eyes just play tricks on me.

I don't think theres two I just read the description on Kith site and it says black as well I stand corrected. I was just basing it off of what mine looked like. Pry look blue to me since I usually wear them to work with jeans and my eyes just play tricks on me.
no doubt. navy and black are close.

Back to Ronnie's kicks though haha

The more I look at the sand the more I like them may crack my top 3 of Ronnie's releases. I really like the balance of the color blocking. I can understand people not liking the TPU Stabilizer on the heal, but that's not because of Ronnie that's from the designers in 92. Personally I don't mind it and I can't wait to get a pair when they release online. 

Back
Top Bottom