Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wondering what color will be tomorrow. if its not a good one i'm thinking of possibly getting a second pair of the black ones. can never have too many.

Has anyone ever had their mercers taken in? They're a bit loose in the waist and I was thinking of taking them to a tailor vs buying/reselling to downsize. If any of you could tell me if it came out right, I'd appreciate it.

Has anyone ever had their mercers taken in? They're a bit loose in the waist and I was thinking of taking them to a tailor vs buying/reselling to downsize. If any of you could tell me if it came out right, I'd appreciate it.
. If you like the fit just get the waist taken in.

does anyone have the old red label pants? i have the tiger camo ones from that but i'm looking for the leopard pair. seems so hard to find them being sold anywhere.

i say camos release on Veteran's Day...i'm hoping for khaki or grey tomorrow, but who knows

These are extremely dope. Need to spend money other places so I had to drop them but I'm sure these would get some wear.

Is it just me, or does the fitting of the Carmines look horrible in those pics compared to the previous releases?

Back
Top Bottom