Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just switched my laces on the Volcanos from the default cream\burgundy to the red\burgundy color way and damn do I love how they look that way!

I just switched my laces on the Volcanos from the default cream\burgundy to the red\burgundy color way and damn do I love how they look that way!

yes i think the orange laces look way better. the solid burgundy is what i am using in mine now. they're so comfortable though! are all gel lyte 5s like this?

yes i think the orange laces look way better. the solid burgundy is what i am using in mine now. they're so comfortable though! are all gel lyte 5s like this?
just spent about 15 minutes trying to decide between the solid burgundy and the orange/burgundy laces 
laugh.gif
 finally went with orange/burgundy for now

I actually think my purple/teal gr gel lyte Vs had a more squishy midsole straight out of the box than my volcanos do, and I find that marshmallow effect really comfy, but yeah, they're all super comfortable like this

Last edited:
Does anyone know the measurements on the volcano apparel jacket? Or where I can find them? Called kith and the guy had no idea

just spent about 15 minutes trying to decide between the solid burgundy and the orange/burgundy laces :lol:  finally went with orange/burgundy for now

I actually think my purple/teal gr gel lyte Vs had a more squishy midsole straight out of the box than my volcanos do, and I find that marshmallow effect really comfy, but yeah, they're all super comfortable like this

same lol. they both look good. way better than the cream. the orange makes them pop but i think i like the solid ones better because i like the sleek look.

Does anyone know the measurements on the volcano apparel jacket? Or where I can find them? Called kith and the guy had no idea
No one knows the measurements on the Volcano apparel, hence they're sitting online.

haven't dropped anywhere else.. Looks like worldwide release later.. Just like the volcanos... Right??
No, they have not dropped anywhere else but they are slated for Holiday 2013. Should show up at every store that carries Asics GRs.

Back
Top Bottom