Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ya no question here.

atlantics > pacifics. 

SMFH tho. ronnie lowkey would make the west coast version the ****tier one of the two LOL 
mean.gif

Copped both. Pacifics look much better with denim than that Atlantic. The back piece isn't plastic as spoken, it's more of a rubber. Sizing is TTS (I have a wide foot). Heard Ronnie tell someone they'll give a little width wise once broken in, so take that for what it's worth. 

Copped both. Pacifics look much better with denim than that Atlantic. The back piece isn't plastic as spoken, it's more of a rubber. Sizing is TTS (I have a wide foot). Heard Ronnie tell someone they'll give a little width wise once broken in, so take that for what it's worth. 
hows the comfort on a 1-10, where 10 is GLV?

wtf is wrong with people?!?!

i mean the sneaker game was kinda f...ed up for years now, but this?

there even was a guy in an FB-group posting on feet shots with the proud statement "i wear mine!".

well what else you wanna do with them???

nobody sane would pay anything over retail for those pairs.

everything except the materials is really average on these. they dont even deserve that 180 price tag!

really sorry but everybody who's calling these awesome just WANTS to see something that is clearly not there.

if you like them and want to wear them....fine!

but dont make these better than they are....and if you dont buy to wear them, but for reselling or prestige, you should really get shot! 

If people didn't pay ridiculous resell prices for shoes, other people wouldn't go and buy them just to resell.

I mean it's one thing to pay a lot of money for a shoe that was released years ago and is virtually unavailable. But nowadays people go on and pay twice the retail price a month, a week or just a day after release.

Sorry but the Mita x reebok ventilator is way nicer than these imo...very similar colors and cheaper but what's hype

Sorry but the Mita x reebok ventilator is way nicer than these imo...very similar colors and cheaper but what's hype
I actually really like them. Great job on those.

Then get those Ventilator's.

People who make comments like these are just as annoying as resellers and add to the hype as well IMO.

You have one side (resellers) going after hype shoes because of the model (Flyknit MC's) or the name attached to the shoe (RF, Yeezy).

Then theres the otherside who make comments saying the shoe is whack but still add to the overall discussion about the shoe giving it buzz anyway.

My comment will not make a difference or add any buzz. It's a Fieg release there is already the necessary buzz to sell underwhelming product at a premium price. I luckily was involved way back when Ronnie sold his good stuff at $130 a pair. Before all the hype garbage

wtf is wrong with people?!?!
i mean the sneaker game was kinda f...ed up for years now, but this?
there even was a guy in an FB-group posting on feet shots with the proud statement "i wear mine!".
well what else you wanna do with them???
nobody sane would pay anything over retail for those pairs.
everything except the materials is really average on these. they dont even deserve that 180 price tag!
really sorry but everybody who's calling these awesome just WANTS to see something that is clearly not there.
if you like them and want to wear them....fine!
but dont make these better than they are....and if you dont buy to wear them, but for reselling or prestige, you should really get shot! 

Ha!!! That was my pic.
1) I said that because all the other pics of these have been people holding them in their hands and no actually wearing them. I also said that because most other people are reselling them instead of actually wearing them.
2) to me, they're worth the money. The shoe is nice, I dig the materials, and navy blue is my favorite color. I'd take these over the ECP anyday and most other RF releases over the last 2-3 years.

We get it. You don't like them. But others do. I think every GLV collab is ugly. But I don't tell people they're wrong for liking or valuing something more than you think they should.

Last edited:
We get it. You don't like them. But others do. I think every GLV collab is ugly. But I don't tell people they're wrong for liking or valuing something more than you think they should.

I agree with Jerk. If someone likes the shoes and think they are awesome so be it. If you feel like the shoe isn't AWESOME, but if other people do why is it that they are making it into something bigger than it is maybe they just think it is awesome.

I agree with Jerk. If someone likes the shoes and think they are awesome so be it. If you feel like the shoe isn't AWESOME, but if other people do why is it that they are making it into something bigger than it is maybe they just think it is awesome.
To each their own, but I just don't like re-sellers. We as collectors and fans need to stop paying these idiots so they go broke and go away. Stop paying re-sellers!!! (I realize most people don't do that in here)

The WCPs are one of the better color ways in the past couple years IMO. Its better than the typical teal and pink girly colors...they're just clean and simple in a good way.

The WCPs are one of the better color ways in the past couple years IMO. Its better than the typical teal and pink girly colors...they're just clean and simple in a good way.
Yup, safe reserved color way with good materials on a crap shoe

Back
Top Bottom