Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

gonna crumble and pay a ransom for knicks soon 
mean.gif

Anybody know if they sold out at the pop-up yet?
Shop is there till the 15th. The shoes sold out today, however NY stock came in during the day, don't know if it is a full size run or not or quantities.

Date is from Ronnie's IG. The shoe information is from 2 different people on a FB group.

knicks were the biggest beneficiary of the kith filter in promo pics, they look nothing like that in real life, miamis actually look good in hand

Anyone that went to the pop up shop know what sizes were available, specifically what the smallest size was?

Yea. In hand they're ashy and the suede isnt tight. Wish it had the pigskin suede/ nubuck. Colors would have looked a lot nicer.
Yea pigskin suede would have made the sages a million times better. Still a great colorway though.

I agree with Joe.

Sages were one of those shoes I REALLY wanted to like, but in hand they were SO underwhelming imo. 

For some reason, I hate the blocking on the Knicks.

Miamis>

Quality on the Knicks is nice, but just the color placement throws it off for me.

Nah I think flamingo got filtered more than any release . The suede is much darker than anything he post prerelease .

Pop up still has plenty sizes. Walked right in, copped my 9.5s and walked right out. Workers were cool too

Just went to pop up and in - out in less than 2 mins. They have every size I asked. Don't know why I wasted 4 hours in line on Friday. SMH

Back
Top Bottom