Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So are people actually going to buy raw denim from RF?...you can prob get something better for the same priceline...

That bomber was actually at the store already last week. I think im gonna pull the trigger this week. Need something for the spring

So are people actually going to buy raw denim from RF?...you can prob get something better for the same priceline...
Nah, i bet its stupid pricey and the fits look too wide. 

plus, like someone has mentioned, wasn't Ronnie all about not wearing jeans?? and now a collection 
mean.gif

Money grab. I'm Boycotting kith anyways after my WCP shipping debacle. not even arriving till Friday now. 

Nah, i bet its stupid pricey and the fits look too wide. 

plus, like someone has mentioned, wasn't Ronnie all about not wearing jeans?? and now a collection 
mean.gif

Money grab. I'm Boycotting kith anyways after my WCP shipping debacle. not even arriving till Friday now. 
LOL, Kith shipping is a godsend compared to my Undefeated and Cncpts shipping.

These came in last night. Had some flaws on the pacifics but pretty happy with both overall.
Went TTS and they fit perfectly. I like the model a lot and hope some GRs get released at a reasonable price. None of that $170 bs.

Clearly I am no professional photographer but I wanted to share.

Nice. I can see you going TTS you have some room in the heel..do yours slip off your heel when you walk?

Aren't they made in China? Probably not that great quality wise with such a steep price tag.

Cheaper than the one Supreme put out this season, but there's did look nicer. More interested in a matte finish than glossy.

Also, I read it somewhere in the thread but the tongue does provide a little bit of a lockdown the way it sits on the foot. If that makes any sense

I got mine TTS and I wouldn't of been able to be comfortable .5 size down. For me it's how this model narrows at the toes. I have no heel slipage at all. In fact I'm curious how people are going half size down. For reference I'm 11 Gel Lyte III/IV , Nike 11 and in New Balance 10.5.

I got mine TTS and I wouldn't of been able to be comfortable .5 size down. For me it's how this model narrows at the toes. I have no heel slipage at all. In fact I'm curious how people are going half size down. For reference I'm 11 Gel Lyte III/IV , Nike 11 and in New Balance 10.5.

I went down .5 and I probably could do TTS but they fit me fine. I always wear somewhat thin socks with my runners and Im a 10 in nike, GL3/5, 9.5 in NB's.

I went half size down and I must say after a couple of wears they'll be my best fitting shoe, I reckon TTS would have had too much room... Overall impressions of the Atlantics are that they are a very well executed shoe, colourway is great, but I'm not completely convinced by the gel sight model...

Great photos joelem. I was thinking about doing the navy lace swap on the Atlantics and your pics got me sold.

Back
Top Bottom