Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What do you use for post processing? Love all your pics man.
adobe lightroom. been using it for about 7 years. gets better every release. keeps everything organized and is quick and easy to edit in. 

lightroom > photoshop for editing.

unless you're removing kith from heels of the shoe...

adobe lightroom. been using it for about 7 years. gets better every release. keeps everything organized and is quick and easy to edit in. 
lightroom > photoshop for editing.
unless you're removing kith from heels of the shoe...

I agree w the rest, love the pics.. I always wonder are you wearing the shoes or shooting the pics. Or both haha. Some shots look like you'd need a second set of hands.

I agree w the rest, love the pics.. I always wonder are you wearing the shoes or shooting the pics. Or both haha. Some shots look like you'd need a second set of hands.
nah just me and my tripod. been doing it a while so i think I've gotten pretty decent at doing it alone haha. i always bring an extra shoe too to set up the shot. plus my camera has a flip out screen which helps. i got it before i was into shoes, couldn't have bought a better camera haha. its perfect.
That first picture is fire joelom!! Makes me want to get a real camera lol
you should get a camera dude. its fun learning how to shoot and its just fun to shoot. not just shoes either.

eh i just use photoshop for my editing, i never really do that much to my pictures... i dont think they look that bad loll

Last edited:

nah just me and my tripod. been doing it a while so i think I've gotten pretty decent at doing it alone haha. i always bring an extra shoe too to set up the shot. plus my camera has a flip out screen which helps. i got it before i was into shoes, couldn't have bought a better camera haha. its perfect.
That first picture is fire joelom!! Makes me want to get a real camera lol
you should get a camera dude. its fun learning how to shoot and its just fun to shoot. not just shoes either.
Should we start a camera shooting/editing 101 thread with Uncle Joelom? You can be our photography sensei
nthat.gif

happy.gif

eh i just use photoshop for my editing, i never really do that much to my pictures... i dont think they look that bad loll
give lightroom a shot. if you don't do that much, you'll like it better probably. all i do is edit raw with my presets and crop and export. pretty simple. 
cool man never knew that brand put out watches.. It has a panarei homage feel
had the 12,3,6,9 like the pararei but the rest is totally different.ill show later down the road. still have a few design reviews before protos. 

Should we start a camera shooting/editing 101 thread with Uncle Joelom? You can be our photography sensei
nthat.gif

happy.gif

hahah that would be sweet. 

but, 

my brother showed me this video. i already followed the dude who takes the pictures on ig and he's a beast (not t blake). way better than i am. but this video is really good laying out the workflow. i don't use the vsco cam setting since most of them suck, i just use a few of mine that i saved. otherwise, pretty similar to how i shoot and edit. 

nthat.gif

happy.gif

hahah that would be sweet. 

but, 

my brother showed me this video. i already followed the dude who takes the pictures on ig and he's a beast (not t blake). way better than i am. but this video is really good laying out the workflow. i don't use the vsco cam setting since most of them suck, i just use a few of mine that i saved. otherwise, pretty similar to how i shoot and edit. 

Thanks and repped  
happy.gif

Last edited:
60D and between my 50mm 1.8 (it won't die so i can't upgrade yet haha) and my 24-105L. 

gorilla pod and camera remote.

Thanks. Repped. Been thinking about getting into photography. That last page really blew up and helped a lot of people in here. Keep up the good work

give lightroom a shot. if you don't do that much, you'll like it better probably. all i do is edit raw with my presets and crop and export. pretty simple. 
Bro I have lightroom. Anyway I could import your preset lol? Love how your pics always come out dark and gritty

$175 for the raw denim isn't that bad, but I won't be copping. To little info, basically "Japanese denim" and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom