Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone else noticing the Blue and Red theme for Ronnie's latest Instagram/Twitter images. Finally the Denim GLV maybe? I hope so anyway! 
indigo collection last spring was red/white/blue themed also. then again, they did bring back the france gl3s with the indigo collection (which was red/white/blue as well).

Last edited:
he damn better release those denim v's.

with all the trash he's been putting out it would be nice to have sumn decent from ron ron. 

One of my local spots dropped the Sakura project stuff this weekend. Maybe we'll be seeing more international spots drop them.

Didn't someone from Kith confirmed that there would be no Denim GLV?
andy oliver, though not fully affiliated 100% with kith, said there will be no denim GLV release iirc, but then again he was wrong last year when he said the RG V's were to never drop.

there MAY be some truth to it however. the denim v first leaked along with pics of the RG late 2013/early 2014, since they've been in the sample stage for such an extended amount of time one could assume that it probably didn't pass clearances/regulations set by asics. 

andy oliver, though not fully affiliated 100% with kith, said there will be no denim GLV release iirc, but then again he was wrong last year when he said the RG V's were to never drop.

there MAY be some truth to it however. the denim v first leaked along with pics of the RG late 2013/early 2014, since they've been in the sample stage for such an extended amount of time one could assume that it probably didn't pass clearances/regulations set by asics. 
yea. he's said that few separate times. 

as for why they never dropped, well probably never know. could be asics, could be ronnie...could be anything.

but hey, you can grab fakes if you really want them.

^ yeps sad really because I really like the denims too. 

those fakes they have on the bay are doo-doo lmao. shape is literally like a banana haha 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Andy Oliver likes to pretend he knows everything.

Sorry you feel that way. But he's actually one of the most genuine, down to earth dudes around. I'm sure if he's given out info that turned out to be false it's because that's what's been given to him. I don't see him making up stories to appease the internet. [/bias]

LMAO at his snaps wearing them shorts/leggings like hes about to go run. Ron we know you dont run and dressing like it wont help. If this becomes a trend im moving to africa. 

Back
Top Bottom