Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yea these are actually nice. Always liked them. Also agree that super greens are nicer. 2 models I actually like hype aside. It would be kinda dope to be super rich and be able to get any sneaker you wanted. 
yea it would. If I was loaded like that I'd probably scoop even though not my size

im still salty about the Rose Gold FP sizing. 

i ended up with a size 8 (40/6.5)

needed a size 9.

ebay it is i guess.

Threw these on today.
Love those.  Wasn't able to cop cause the salmons because I was flying when they dropped but I was able to grab the red pair when we stopped a few minutes for layover at some airport I can't remember.  I was pretty hype.
pimp.gif

Only wish they fit like standard Clarks.  Went 1/2 down and they're pretty tight.

Love those.  Wasn't able to cop cause the salmons because I was flying when they dropped but I was able to grab the red pair when we stopped a few minutes for layover at some airport I can't remember.  I was pretty hype.
pimp.gif

Only wish they fit like standard Clarks.  Went 1/2 down and they're pretty tight.
Yeah, these were pretty tough for me to get as well. I think I checked out maybe an hour after the release. I also went down half a size and they do fit weird. They're not tight, but it feels like my feet are hanging over the sole.

pimp.gif

Funny, I went TTS what I usually get in Wallabees and they're huge. Only worn them once becuase of it. 

Sounds like everyone had some sort of issue with these. I went with my Db size which is a full size down from what I buy in nikes and they pretty snug lol
Funny, I went TTS what I usually get in Wallabees and they're huge. Only worn them once becuase of it. 

It'd probably be alright with some thin socks, but the reds were a little to much for me in person anyway.  I still rock them once in a while but I'd be wearing the salmons all the time to work if I had been able to cop.  Wish I could find them for close to retail, although honestly I haven't looked at resale for those recently.

Last edited:
Nah forreal. We've seen pics of them together for about 1-2 ish years now. And still no names?? or any social media links of any sort. 

Back
Top Bottom