Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

you can read everyone's thoughts about these in posts from 6 months ago
My bad, didn't know these released already. Just got into the sneaker game
No worries, we can tell lol. Welcome to NT 
happy.gif

tongue.gif

roll.gif

Anyone got sizing info on these?  Boutta pull the trigger on a pair but not sure if sizing down 1/2 size is enough.

(8.5 in GL3 and GL5, 7.5 and 8 in NB for reference)

Also does anyone know if the Sebago Collabs from ronniefieg.com are available at any Kith stores?

[quote name="captainbumout" urlThis onThis one is for womene is for women="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs-tracking-order-link-http-shop-kithnyc-com-pages-tracking/37860#post_23195177"]

Anyone got sizing info on these?  Boutta pull the trigger on a pair but not sure if sizing down 1/2 size is enough.

(8.5 in GL3 and GL5, 7.5 and 8 in NB for reference)

Also does anyone know if the Sebago Collabs from ronniefieg.com are available at any Kith stores?
[/quote]

I'm the same size as you for all the shoes you mentioned and I got that same pair of Sebagos in a US 7 EU40 and they fit perfect. Lengthwise is perfect if you wear this sockless (or at least with those no show boat shoe socks), no heel slippage at all. I do have a narrow foot and width wise they are just right for me, so wide footers might find it narrow.

I ordered a pair of socks and the 3 pack of tshirts Saturday. No info on shipping yet. I ordered shoes from SNS and they're shipped already and will be here Friday. Go figure.

Anyone have the Laguardia tee? How's the length?
its not that long compared to a regular tee imo heres some pictures, size small

great shirts for layering or wearing alone, need more

bryanay1 bryanay1 how tall are you? been wanting to pick up a laguardia, but with the consistency of kith's sizing inconsistency, i've been straying away.

@Banned 1   - the kith x JE escobars fit small.  i'm usually a M in most kith and sized up to L.  could've squeezed into a M but would have been skin tight

Back
Top Bottom