Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

how do John Elliot tees fit compared to the Kith la guardia fit? do any JE tees have the same thick, yet breathable material? thanks

how do John Elliot tees fit compared to the Kith la guardia fit? do any JE tees have the same thick, yet breathable material? thanks
I don't own any Kith tees, but I can attest to the quality of the JE tees. The co-mix is thick and breathable, and I enjoy it the most. I own the classic crew, u-neck and mercer in co-mix grey. For sizing, compare the size charts.

Are the kith x JE Escobar sweats smaller than fleece tch? I'm usually a large in fleece tech sweats, wondering if I should order xl in Escobar

Are the kith x JE Escobar sweats smaller than fleece tch? I'm usually a large in fleece tech sweats, wondering if I should order xl in Escobar

I'm the same size in both, but they have a different fit/aesthetic. Check the size charts and measure against your pair of tech fleece to pick the correct size.

If you don't mind me
Asking how did you get the last Jumping shot? Settings?
Nothing too complicated. Just a quick shutter speed (I find anything 1/1000 or quicker works great, although sometimes 1/500 works fine too), a wireless remote control, and a few attempts.

If i had any tips it would be to practice the timing with the jumping and pressing the shutter. I find it easier to time your shutter to go off as you are landing as opposed to when you're jumping.

Nothing too complicated. Just a quick shutter speed (I find anything 1/1000 or quicker works great, although sometimes 1/500 works fine too), a wireless remote control, and a few attempts.

If i had any tips it would be to practice the timing with the jumping and pressing the shutter. I find it easier to time your shutter to go off as you are landing as opposed to when you're jumping.
ohh to make up for the shutter speed did you shave to adjust the ISO? Thanks for the tips I'm new to dslr cameras

ohh to make up for the shutter speed did you shave to adjust the ISO? Thanks for the tips I'm new to dslr cameras
No worries.. depends on the available light and the aperture setting. I shoot predominantly in aperture priority (AP) and at f1.8 and at noon i could shoot at 1/1600 shutter speed even at ISO100.

If you have less light then go ahead and adjust the ISO. Not too much though, an ISO too high would make the image really noisy and pretty much unusable.

puddles aint nothin for mints
laugh.gif
 ive worn volcanos in torrential down pour, still looked brand new after they dried off

Anyone know what to use to clean the nubuck on flamingo without ruining them? They looking a little dirty need to brighten them up thanks

Anyone know what to use to clean the nubuck on flamingo without ruining them? They looking a little dirty need to brighten them up thanks
I would certainly try a suede/nubuck eraser before you attempt a liquid cleaner! The eraser will be wayy safer and if it doesnt work you can try something else. I have had fantastic results with this eraser on suede:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Kiwi-Sued...tain-Eraser-Cleaning-Block-NEW-/141656416267?

Jason mark on the other hand has worked fine on some pairs and ruined pairs right in front of my eyes. 

I would certainly try a suede/nubuck eraser before you attempt a liquid cleaner! The eraser will be wayy safer and if it doesnt work you can try something else. I have had fantastic results with this eraser on suede:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Kiwi-Sued...tain-Eraser-Cleaning-Block-NEW-/141656416267?

Jason mark on the other hand has worked fine on some pairs and ruined pairs right in front of my eyes. 
you dont need anything other than that eraser to clean suede well?

I mean it really just depends on the flaw and the material. I have had great luck cleaning dirt and just wear marks that accumulate over time with a suede eraser. Liquid cleaners work great on some shoes but on some typs of suede (aka central parks and others) any amount of water and liquid cleaner will matt down the suede and discolor it. Its also impossible to reverse. For that reason i only use the eraser unless im sure ill be safe with the liquid cleaners. 

if the stain is hard to get out and you need a little help, use a toothbrush (soft bristles) thats BARELY wet. Like basically dry, but has a little bit of water on it. 

if the stain is oily, throw a decent layer of baking soda on top of it. it'll suck the oils out. i dropped a chicken fajita on my pistachios and got that **** out perfectly. 

Back
Top Bottom