Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ehh dont know how i feel about this. Really hope kith doesnt take the diamond route because diamond got real corny

ehh dont know how i feel about this. Really hope kith doesnt take the diamond route because diamond got real corny
only good thing they had was the diamond dunk low. everything trash after that

I used to rock their tshirts back in the day, but then all the corny rappers like dj khaled started wearing it and I just lost interest  

Maybe I am old and out of all of this, but why the hate for Diamond?  I have no opinion either way and am only familiar with their Nike collabs.

Maybe I am old and out of all of this, but why the hate for Diamond?  I have no opinion either way and am only familiar with their Nike collabs.
i dont hate the brand. but for me that collab really rubbed me the wrong way.

it was the first time my skate store upcharged a dunk and also the first time a line up came with it.

i didnt want them so luckily i didnt camp nor pay the $250 the shop was charging.

that skateshop subsequently closed. 

hahahaha now its time to expose the hypebeasts.

you can already tell some peope were leaving bc the hype train died down. this is the bell tolling

People left because he put out garbage every month for a year+. That doesn't take away from his past releases. Dudes don't line up for the new Jordan models either. They come out for the products that were actually good in the past.

Last edited:
Haha these comments are great, love you guys. I don't know much about the diamond brand, but i doubt it's a good collab shoes or clothing.

oh im never one to bash what people rock. if a kid loves it do it.

but all i think of when i hear diamond is:

View media item 1543217

Lol...I forgot about this kid...
RRnhhqW.gif

I think we just here overreacting

And why do people compare lining up for Aaron's to lining up for Jordan's?

Back
Top Bottom