Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So ronnienin front of Yankee stadium.

Diamond collab

Baseball field = diamond

Yankees Dodgers pack!!!!!

/conspiracy theory lmao

Damn I just went on a Yankee Stadium tour 3 days ago

If I saw Ronnie I would've given him the fade in this threads honor

not happening...hopefully
Probably happening
laugh.gif

lmao yall killing me today.

dope ps Joe.

this is funnier than how do you pronounce Bape by neek

Maybe I am old and out of all of this, but why the hate for Diamond?  I have no opinion either way and am only familiar with their Nike collabs.

Maybe I am old and out of all of this, but why the hate for Diamond?  I have no opinion either way and am only familiar with their Nike collabs.
Probably because it's a brand easily found in malls, and is viewed as a streetwear sellout by some. That and I'm sure many don't enjoy Kith losing it's "exclusive" air. 
It's quite the conundrum really, a brand is seen as cool or dope until that brand becomes popular and more people are seen wearing it. Basically once a clothing/apparel brand blows up and is recognized by the mainstream those that originally wore the brand tend to fall away since they see the brand as "selling out". So how do you maintain your rep while at the same time making enough money to grow as a business, which is the point of any business lol.

That salmon toe Diadora is a ronnie design?
oh lord i hope not...the v7k model or w/e they used isn't really too appealing.

a diamond x asics x rf collab sounds horrible. its so predictable how it will turn out.

It's quite the conundrum really, a brand is seen as cool or dope until that brand becomes popular and more people are seen wearing it. Basically once a clothing/apparel brand blows up and is recognized by the mainstream those that originally wore the brand tend to fall away since they see the brand as "selling out". So how do you maintain your rep while at the same time making enough money to grow as a business, which is the point of any business lol.
become Supreme???

wait a minute.........

Back
Top Bottom