Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hope one of the europe shops throw up a pair of volcanoes at 11.5 while everyones sleeping 
nerd.gif

I can dream 
roll.gif

I want to order another pair of the volcano invisible socks.. just don't want to pay $12 for shipping... :smh:
Anyone know if they offer any other shipping methods?

Last edited:
I want to order another pair of the volcano invisible socks.. just don't want to pay $12 for shipping... :smh:
just wait till you order something else. I order a pair of the crew socks with my mercer Mondays.

didnt they change the shipping to $8 now? I think i seen someone post this a few pages back.

Just picked my mercers up from the tailor and couldn't be happier with them. They fit me perfect. Now I can get my money's worth out of them.

is it just me, or they do they look like hyprcats?
My thoughts exactly. I know we can't see the whole of the shoe, but these are looking like an easy pass. Never was much of a 1600 fan, but I was hoping RF would change my opinion.

Didn't have a lot of time to work on it, but here's a prelim recolor. 

I hope it helps people decide. 
Pretty dope of you for doing that.

But those are trash. (judgeing off both photos not just yours
tongue.gif
)

Didn't have a lot of time to work on it, but here's a prelim recolor. 

View media item 654930

I hope it helps people decide. 

Repped for going the extra mile for us. Thanks and well done. I'm not against the 1600, I have the Benjamin's and blue elites. They're comfortable for me. But I do wish it was a different model. I like the colors, can't wait for an actual photo. But like others said earlier, it is Bodega-esque in the color choices.

Mr Fieg may have dropped the ball on that one but there is a suprise for those NB lovers.

Besides the rope laces? Special box or dust bag maybe? Tell us.

Back
Top Bottom