Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In other colorways that block is painted a different color than the rest of the midsole as an accent, so maybe that's why it's a different shade, so it stands out a little? A few examples.

View media item 655579
View media item 655583

Thanks bro. Even so though, I'm sure that it's supposed to be the same color thoughout on the mid for super red. It's like that for my ultras. Why do mid grey then have a box with the top lighter? Actually maybe that's how I know it was hued darker gray or painted, because the box and the top (under heel) don't match like your pics. I dunno. Makes no sense if you look at my first pic why there's just a light grey box. The light grey box actually looks like what the pics saints posted. Saints' photo doesn't change color from box to creases and the rest of the midsole. Weird looking. I dunno. Maybe I'm trippin but there something weird about it. Unless, it's all lighting. Which saints hasn't confirmed.

Actually I can see a bit of color change. But saints goes from dark box to lighter. Mine, if you look closely, goes from light grey to dark. So I wonder if the guy tried to match the darker box and just got the wrong shade. Making it darker. I probably wouldn't have posted if it looked lighter grey.

Last edited:
Do you think the laces individually are the kith strike, or that they'll be part of a sneaker release? I'm leaning towards the latter, although it would be cool if he started releasing them on their own. He'd make a killing too.

Part of a sneaker I hope. Imagine kithstrike the volcanoes w these laces trololololol
See the thing about that is, most of them so far have been pretty lame, just GRs (most of which never sold out to begin with, right?) with rope laces and the gimmicky Kithstrike tag. It's like RF knows these laces are his trademark and they've even become his secret weapon so to speak over time (despite recent stores biting the steez), and he doesn't wanna unleash them to the public because then it could hurt some of the appeal of his collabs/Kithstrikes. I know most people here don't even care for a lot of the ropes, but they definitely make people go nuts.

View media item 656785 having hard time deciding what rope laces I want to wear... Btw the burgundy is to dark to stick any of the laces in the Bricks from HAL pack.

stick with the stock. I threw the other multi colored on my Bricks and they don't look that bad. Don't know if I'll stick with them because I don't want 2 red/burgundy Asics both with rope laces. the flat laces in the Bricks really differentiates them from the Volcanoes

really, 3 pairs? 6 feet
yes sir

stick with the stock. I threw the other multi colored on my Bricks and they don't look that bad. Don't know if I'll stick with them because I don't want 2 red/burgundy Asics both with rope laces. the flat laces in the Bricks really differentiates them from the Volcanoes
everyone is liking the stock laces more, I kind of like the burgundy/red..

damn i wish i could find these volcanoes in a size 12. been looking at all the european / austrailian retailers but to no avail...

sometimes being my size sucks.

Back
Top Bottom