Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just a random thought, so i was at the barbershop and they were talking about whats trending atm and they said joggers, they talked about when the trend will end and it popped into my mined, whats everyone and ronnie going to do with the mercers/bleekers/meekers?

just a random thought, so i was at the barbershop and they were talking about whats trending atm and they said joggers, they talked about when the trend will end and it popped into my mined, whats everyone and ronnie going to do with the mercers/bleekers/meekers?
It's a trend, but they are still just pants. Not like they won't be wearable.

Yo, page 1280. Where everyone is claiming  about not getting the sagas, I will remember page 1280. Lets be real, everyone and their mother will have a change in heart come release day. 

Yo, page 1280. Where everyone is claiming  about not getting the sagas, I will remember page 1280. Lets be real, everyone and their mother will have a change in heart come release day. 
those sagas are trash.  

i dont know if you're being ironic or serious anymore. 

well sweatpants will not go out of style

i don't think joggers will fade out...might become less popular but people will be wearing joggers for a while

bleeckers will probably be a solid staple for kith no matter what trend. they were one of the first to bring em out, don't see them dropping their most iconic clothing piece. 

mercers will probably be eventually phased out and replaced with another model most likely. i can see kith probably breaking out some bottoms with a tapered cut with zippers on the inseam, similiar to I Love Ugly's Zespy pants and Fear of God trousers.

bleeckers will probably be a solid staple for kith no matter what trend. they were one of the first to bring em out, don't see them dropping their most iconic clothing piece. 

mercers will probably be eventually phased out and replaced with another model most likely. i can see kith probably breaking out some bottoms with a tapered cut with zippers on the inseam, similiar to I Love Ugly's Zespy pants and Fear of God trousers.
u mean the mercer II ?

pretty much just minus the cuffs with zippers on the inseam instead.
no i mean the Mercer II, an existent model

i love ugly zespy pants are similar cept dropcrotch. and i believe all of jerry lorenzo's trousers are customized 

black midsole 
mean.gif

They're nice. But still not cop worthy

Reminds me the I struck out on the Pumas smh.

i like them. white or even tiff midsole would have made these better though.
that white asics logo is bothering me too. 0 white anywhere else on the shoe.

Meh.

I was stoked for a saga model, and this was not what I was hoping for.

Rudolphs from a couple from Xmas ago>

Hopefully the GLV is dope.

Back
Top Bottom