Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just sold my volcanos for $450. I liked them a lot but I have other priorities and would rather have $450 a lot more than a pair of asics lol

Finally have a Monday morning off work. I'm going to try for the Mercers if it's a versatile color. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

I just sold my volcanos for $450. I liked them a lot but I have other priorities and would rather have $450 a lot more than a pair of asics lol

Lol where did u find an idiot willing to pay $450?
Probably trying to falsely boost the price of his pair for when he actually sells them. Several threads are littered with the same type of NTer "strategy" all while providing little-to-no value to the actual community. Not saying it's false or couldn't happen, but I just sold a 9 & 12 for a bit less and could easily purchase any size for lower than $450 right now...

Last edited:
Probably trying to falsely boost the price of his pair for when he actually sells them. Several threads are littered with the same type of NTer "strategy" all while providing little-to-no value to the actual community. Not saying it's false or couldn't happen, but I just sold a 9 & 12 for a bit less and could easily purchase any size for lower than $450 right now...
Why would I lie about selling my shoes? You have too much time on your hands man worrying about wether I sold my shoes or not. 
mean.gif

Probably trying to falsely boost the price of his pair for when he actually sells them. Several threads are littered with the same type of NTer "strategy" all while providing little-to-no value to the actual community. Not saying it's false or couldn't happen, but I just sold a 9
Why would I lie about selling my shoes? You have too much time on your hands man worrying about wether I sold my shoes or not. :smh:
Haha! The classic "too much time" bailout attempt. It took seconds to type that response/opinion just as this is taking mere seconds to respond. Don't get your panties in a bunch, old sport. Just post the link as it's no longer an active listing then. Simple, no?

Last edited:
Haha! The classic "too much time" bailout attempt. It took seconds to type that response/opinion just as this is taking mere seconds to respond. Don't get your panties in a bunch, old sport. Just post the link as it's no longer an active listing then. Simple, no?
How old are you man? Does this matter to you that much that you need to see the listing? http://www.ebay.com/itm/321251015003?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

There you go, happy? 

How old are you man? Does this matter to you that much that you need to see the listing? http://www.ebay.com/itm/321251015003?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
There you go, happy? 
That's all I needed. Carry on...

yeah im thnking its gonna be those blue ones too. since they're doing herringbone now and that's the only other herringbone pants they're showing. if it is those im passing. the brass and those aquas are too 1970s for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom