Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The RF7000 look sick on foot! 

Probably gonna grab a pair.

White or creme laces are must though.

Same man. I would cop but dropped the same amount for the cncpts Diadoras. Can't be doing two in a row

Ronnies are cool but dude cncpts did their thing on those. Wish I could've copped was too busy at acl
frown.gif
What size are you?

Hey can anyone help and tell me how Ronnie's bombers fit, are they tts or need to size up?

anyone own the Bleecker sweatpants? trying to figure out if I should go with a M (my true usual size) or a L because I know Kith stuff can fit small

Hey can anyone help and tell me how Ronnie's bombers fit, are they tts or need to size up?
TTS
anyone own the Bleecker sweatpants? trying to figure out if I should go with a M (my true usual size) or a L because I know Kith stuff can fit small
if anything, size down. do not size up. i personally go TTS (im a medium as well, 32 waist) but im 5'8 and they "stack" towards the opening cause they're a tad bit too long. can't say anything about going to a small, never done so myself cause i feel like the waist would be too tight.

Last edited:
TTS
if anything, size down. do not size up. i personally go TTS (im a medium as well, 32 waist) but im 5'8 and they "stack" towards the opening cause they're a tad bit too long. can't say anything about going to a small, never done so myself cause i feel like the waist would be too tight.

good looks I will go for the medium, thanks man

Anyone know if kith will be restocking the KITH Classics Mercer III Pant.  I need the olive and black in medium.

they stretch if that helps. I got a large and they fit fine at first, but stretched too much. washing reset that though...for a little. 

Last edited:
Any suggestions how to get this stain out? just received em for a steal - knew they had this stain but isn't too bad until you're up close!

Any suggestions how to get this stain out? just received em for a steal - knew they had this stain but isn't too bad until you're up close!
Try taking corn starch and applying it to the stain area, pat it down into it. Let it sit for 24hrs then vacuum it all up.

Back
Top Bottom