Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i have 2 pairs of the bleecker sweats. def fit TTS. read the comment about them stretching. i've worn mine countless times and they still fit like new. maybe you need an XL playa >D

Thanks for the info fellas!! Appreciate it muchly. Will post picture after I attempt. Enjoy the weekend all 

anyone in here own john elliott co dual zip hoodie, if so how does it fit, i wear a small i sweaters, thanks

guys, my sister and her BF are going to be in new york on holiday next week and will be there for the diadora release, should I even bother asking them to try and get these? Will it be a straight FCFS queue or will it be the tickets a few days before and the collect on release day? any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

guys, my sister and her BF are going to be in new york on holiday next week and will be there for the diadora release, should I even bother asking them to try and get these? Will it be a straight FCFS queue or will it be the tickets a few days before and the collect on release day? any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Judging from your use of vocab, you aren't from the US? It will probably be fcfs, not sure about how long the line will be since there are so many ronnie stans these days. If you're from the US, just cop online. If not, ask them to make the stop for you, since shipping overseas might be costly.

Judging from your use of vocab, you aren't from the US? It will probably be fcfs, not sure about how long the line will be since there are so many ronnie stans these days. If you're from the US, just cop online. If not, ask them to make the stop for you, since shipping overseas might be costly.

I'm from England haha. Yeah when I got my mint GLV the customs and shipping was madness and I haven't done it since. I just don't want them to waste their time queueing if there isn't enough to go around, though if they do tickets I might ask them

I'm from England haha. Yeah when I got my mint GLV the customs and shipping was madness and I haven't done it since. I just don't want them to waste their time queueing if there isn't enough to go around, though if they do tickets I might ask them

Most ronnie collabs these days are plenty to go around, I don't think he does tickets for his releases.

Last edited:
guys, my sister and her BF are going to be in new york on holiday next week and will be there for the diadora release, should I even bother asking them to try and get these? Will it be a straight FCFS queue or will it be the tickets a few days before and the collect on release day? any help would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif
it will probably be fcfs just like the couple past releases, but no one knows for sure you have to wait and see what kith/ronnie tweet out

Man both those 7000's look so nice, going to head down to kith Saturday and they happen to have a pair instock I might cop

so ive heard of Kith's ****** exhange/return policy...Does anyone know if I can exchange one of the pinnacle hoodies purhcased online for some pinnacle tshirts if I bring it instore?

A lot of people having issues with the frayed hoodies? Any reason in particular? Sizing or fit issue?

Back
Top Bottom