Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I want to cop, but not from Kith. The shipping and tax tack on an extra $20-$30... Game time decision for me.

Last edited:

I want to cop, but not from Kith. The shipping and tax tack on an extra $20-$30... Game time decision for me.
You can cop from SlamJam where it's actually cheaper even with the 20 EURO shipping, but you risk duties and taxes when it arrives.

You can cop from SlamJam where it's actually cheaper even with the 20 EURO shipping, but you risk duties and taxes when it arrives.
Yeah. I thought about that too, but definitely don't want to risk the extra duty fees. 

I'm sure we've all seen the production video. Looks like you're getting what you pay for with that $200 tag.

why are they sitting, why did i waste my time lord help me
mean.gif

**** me that was a hard cop. went with slamjam over kithnyc because of customs and it was a mess. site was down for at least 10 minutes, 2 minutes before they even released, then once it was up again everything was sold out, tried kithnyc and my size was sold out too, refreshed slamjam and everything was restocked. 

Reselling perhaps lol

Went with the Fieg pair. The Slam Jam toe box just looks like a square mess.

Why did you buy them if you didnt want them? 
not reselling them actually wanted them, but why did he lie about it being limited. I honestly thought it would be less than 1500 numbers but that doesnt seem like the case. besides, ronnie resell value as diminished from every release after volcanoes. 

my sister got my pair for me from kith, saving me from the tax and shipping to england [emoji]128513[/emoji]

not reselling them actually wanted them, but why did he lie about it being limited. I honestly thought it would be less than 1500 numbers but that doesnt seem like the case. besides, ronnie resell value as diminished from every release after volcanoes. 
Then how was your time wasted?  You got a pair that you wanted online without having to line up...The end.

Well technically he didn't lie. He said it's limited to KITH and SJ and that they won't be releasing on other stores.

And if that's true, then the minimum production number has been split between the two stores, making the availability more than usual RF collabs that are also distributed to different stores.

Back
Top Bottom