Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't know, that's why I asked lol, if they retailed for that I don't see how the hell new balance is justifying a 240 price tag
One word answer: Economics

How I feel: NB is a business that wants to profit.  New Balance realizes that with every passing year sneaker fiends are willing to dish out stupid money to resellers for their next sneaker fix.  NB just trying to get more of that pie.

I'm not happy with the way NB prices have jumped, but business is business.  Plus their amazing GRs almost always go on sale.  

Last edited:
giving you all 2 minutes to edit your troll posts regarding prices.

this isn't TMZ. NT is about accurate information.

this is your final warning 

Special boxes matter not (to me at least). All they do is sit in a closet/room. Give us good quality shoes and enough pairs to go around. That's all I ask.

Kith filter strong

You can only filter dark colors so much..

I'm actually super stoked man.

These are leaps and bounds better than anything I've seen from him in years...

And I've liked a decent amount from him over the years.

Last edited:
that filter did it for me. gonna attempt to cop or just make my life easier and pay resell for peace of mind. just gonna ask for a NB newbie i heard all 998s fit half size down compared to general nike tts (racer, frees). ill most likely cop tts but if its for sure half size down id like to know.

You can only filter dark colors so much..

I'm actually super stoked man.

These are leaps and bounds better than anything I've seen from him in years...

And I've liked a decent amount from him over the years.

Don't get me wrong I'm stoked too my pocket will either rest of be damaged depending on retail lol

Hey Guys,

I was looking to buy the Kith frayed hoody. I was wondering about the sizing on them.

Please Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom