Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

kith shipping is terrible! ordered mercer pants on Monday and still haven't heard any thing from them....
You say that as if it's unanimous fact because of one bad experience. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with their shipping. Is this your first time ordering from them?

Careful @Snapreme, he has never been wrong about anything before hahaha.

You'd think he'd know better for someone who has averaged 25 posts a day for the past 200 days, insane
says the dude who dedicated his entire life to me.

i'm not engaging with you because you've reported me multiple times 

You say that as if it's unanimous fact because of one bad experience. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with their shipping. Is this your first time ordering from them?
no, been ordering from them since 2011. and it was good until recently.....

no, been ordering from them since 2011. and it was good until recently.....
Was it just this one order they goofed on? If you still haven't heard anything I would send them an email at this point.

I don't think Kith notifies you until your package is delivered. Just check the tracking on your Kith web account or UPS My Choice, if you have that.

Was it just this one order they goofed on? If you still haven't heard anything I would send them an email at this point.
no last three orders no shipping email, no tracking, just shows up whenever. and no email responses.

I don't think Kith notifies you until your package is delivered. Just check the tracking on your Kith web account or UPS My Choice, if you have that.
no tracking up date on their site either, just say no tracking available. 

These are a must now, was split between these or getting Cyber Monday 1's but I'm liking these more

Last edited:
he's saying aaron can sell under msrp if he wanted

which is goddamb hilarious if u ask me 

Well if you know what MSRP stands for it's the suggested retail price. I'm sure premier who made the exact same shoe with the same MSRP but they're not as much of money gungry ******* to charge that amount

Retailers can sell above msrp, but cannot go below. Most times the shoe/clothing company has to approve of anything going on sale below msrp.

Back
Top Bottom