Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

got my CNS finally, great quality

hoping to get the WTF but I'm hearing kith is the only place that will be dropping these and theres only 1k pairs so I'm not holding my breath

Ask your girl to donate an egg and you could get 3-4 pairs 
laugh.gif

i wish he would have switched the lateral and the medial side on each shoe....would look much better imo! would still not wear though! 

"ronnies new asics are like a greatest hits CD fam they really show his career is done" 

LMAO 

almost forgot to give an update on the laguardias i ran through the wash. after using the most delicate washing machine setting and line drying, the only difference is that there's a bit more texture to the fabric. other than that, completely fine.

almost forgot to give an update on the laguardias i ran through the wash. after using the most delicate washing machine setting and line drying, the only difference is that there's a bit more texture to the fabric. other than that, completely fine.

I think that happens to almost everything because water dries it out. If you use the dryer, the softener sheets will help with the "texture" you speak of. Then again, you also shrink your clothes due to the heat.

yea same with my white. it also seems to have this perminant crease in it. 

i have the white one. 

overall, i like the fit of these better than the OG laguardias, but i like the material of the OGs better.

yea same with my white. it also seems to have this perminant crease in it. 
i have the white one. 

overall, i like the fit of these better than the OG laguardias, but i like the material of the OGs better.

I have to wash my white once, got some stains on it, but I personally like the OGs compared to the new ones

so there's a chance for super green to be release? since he left the release date blank in his book....

so there's a chance for super green to be release? since he left the release date blank in his book....
He basically said he hasn't ruled out a release... that tells me it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom