Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

is the cinder more of dark brown or khaki color on the mercer III pants?? thanks

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean

I updated my original post but the toe box suede has a dimple that gives the shoe a crease in the toe and throws it off. It's just me nitpicking and not the worse thing in the world. Haha

Last edited:
Someone os on IG doing pre-orders for the "Homage" Gel Lyte 3 for $750. I have a feeling there will a pretty fair amount of these to go around. 

He basically said he hasn't ruled out a release... that tells me it's just a matter of time.

We should honestly just put a petition together asking him to release the super greens. He said he did that with other designs that he wasn't sure about, once he got support and realized people liked/wanted the design he released them. We know everyone wants to see the super greens get released. So if we get a bunch of people to show support who knows

We should honestly just put a petition together asking him to release the super greens. He said he did that with other designs that he wasn't sure about, once he got support and realized people liked/wanted the design he released them. We know everyone wants to see the super greens get released. So if we get a bunch of people to show support who knows

and he can donate the proceeds to the Soles 4 Souls foundation

Got my CNS in and I am very happy with them. Materials are great, one of my favorite RF releases to date including all brands

Does Groovy ship to the US?

edit:  Yes they do!  Thanks just copped!!!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom