Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

UFC/WTF thread 
nthat.gif

In all seriousness, Kithmas seems late this year. Or am I wrong(more than likely lol)?

Last edited:
B walk away man, I need couple pic of you and wife in front of the Rockefeller Center Xmas tree for night shot.
he been walked away bro. He constantly talks trash and instigates problems with me but now that he in my city he ain't ready to face the music. Jokes are cool and I'm the first to take a joke but he went over the line

The apparel better not be so colorful...

when are we gonna see this?

prob day before release or the day off on his feed or kith

yea and the alp/wood beef i cant even take serious, alp is just a kid who isnt a pushover i tel lhim he likes ugly **** in the other thread for example an i believe he would meet up with B if he was about, old B prob would have.....so youre lucky. bwood could literally dismantle alp in real life

so respect to both the NT bros and lets leave the beef out of 2016 :smokin

Last edited:
when are we gonna see this?

prob day before release or the day off on his feed or kith

yea and the alp/wood beef i cant even take serious, alp is just a kid who isnt a pushover i tel lhim he likes ugly **** in the other thread for example an i believe he would meet up with B if he was about, old B prob would have.....so youre lucky. bwood could literally dismantle alp in real life

so respect to both the NT bros and lets leave the beef out of 2016 :smokin
i don't know about all that but the reality is he wasn't willing to take it to that level, so if I track him down and take it there id be in the wrong. It is what it is though, I agree with you on the ending the beef, I'm always ready to box though so if he want to come with 20 dudes and jump me ima be ready to fight

But either way let's keep it out the thread and good luck on everyone getting the wtfs. It's the holiday season, those would definitely be a nice gift for asics heads

Last edited:
How bout we all just chill w this nonsense and keep it real

This is NT. It should all be love.

How bout we all just chill w this nonsense and keep it real

This is NT. It should all be love.
exactly what I just said man. We have our own set of issues but you can see why I would act the way I did. When some clown put that disrespectful **** on your IG I was on your side, it's the Internet but we all should have a level of respect for each other whether we like each other or not

Back
Top Bottom