Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

At this point let's do what my friend Al said,

Just cut it out and help each other.

Thank you for having me back w the IG fiasco also

You know my thoughts on reselling

And I'll admit I also resell at times.

But let's make sure we eat and NT fam eats.

The supnt group builds on a philosophy of family.

We talking bout ooping box logos and Yeezy boosts.

You're young and I hope you'll understand that at the end of the day it's all about growth

Last edited:
At this point let's do what my friend Al said,

Just cut it out and help each other.

Thank you for having me back w the IG fiasco also

You know my thoughts on reselling

And I'll admit I also resell at times.

But let's make sure we eat and NT fam eats.

The supnt group builds on a philosophy of family.

We talking bout ooping box logos and Yeezy boosts.

You're young and I hope you'll understand that at the end of the day it's all about growth
yes sir nt is about helping each other and I've helped on here often but unfortunately I can't do it every time, I'm in school and am trying to get my money up any way I can. If I was pulling in 100 stacks and better id definitely help people I'm cool with on here. It is about growth and every day I'm changing certain things about me to try and better myself. Everyone should be doing that :smokin

yes sir nt is about helping each other and I've helped on here often but unfortunately I can't do it every time, I'm in school and am trying to get my money up any way I can. If I was pulling in 100 stacks and better id definitely help people I'm cool with on here. It is about growth and every day I'm changing certain things about me to try and better myself. Everyone should be doing that
smokin.gif
no doubt. u actually helped my friend cop white pusha t for retail.

trust me. there are people who i prejuedged and wound up proving me very wrong.

no doubt. u actually helped my friend cop white pusha t for retail.

trust me. there are people who i prejuedged and wound up proving me very wrong.
yea man and there's definitely more times I've helped but I'm not gonna go through a list of sorts because helping shouldn't be about getting credit for doing but rather because you wanted to. Same with Christmas which a lot of people don't understand. Either way I don't want to ramble on about me so if bwood is lurking id prefer to put our thing to the side and move on. If dude wants to scrap though I really don't mind too, don't care what my man al Audi says.

[h1]Custom box, 13 Stance x Kith socks, material swatch ring, RF Homage Book and 17 RF GL3 pin set available exclusively 12/23 at Kith with the purchase of the Homage Gel Lyte III.[/h1]

Last edited:
i really hope I can grab one of these boxes if they drop online. I will be shocked if it is under $350 With all these extras though.

I want the shoes and that's it.

Miss me w the box, pins, and socks. I pledge that if if I score a pair I will hold a giveaway for the extras

I want the shoes and that's it.

Miss me w the box, pins, and socks. I pledge that if if I score a pair I will hold a giveaway for the extras

Myra I feel the same if I wanted a real fanboy like B gets off on the extras.

Hey, did I miss the circle jerk?

Back
Top Bottom