Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If everywhere else that got anniversary GLIII's get these, these will be extremely difficult to get. I'm surprised they didn't go down the hanon route and keep the majority of the stock for themselves. It would of made sense because it is RF and it is the last pair. This is going to be raffled here in the UK I can guarantee, otherwise there'll be people camping out from today

That special set gotta be 400$-500$

Socks are normally 12 on the kith site, 15 pairs is nearly 180$ plus the pins
indifferent.gif
 I'm hoping he's going to be Santa-like with the all the extras 

If it ends up being $400+, I'm just gonna try and ask for a regular box in-store smh  

View media item 1837246

And as far as the alp situation goes...

I would hope every man would think they could hold their own.

I'm not fighting anymore unless I'm getting paid/waiver signed OR I'm in a situation I need to.

I boxed for a long while.

When I say I'm about that, trust me - Iam.

Not worth it unless the two above stated comments.

Too old, too smart, and already expunged a battery off my record.

You got it, beef dropped.

But smarten up.

To those claiming to want the shoes because you "like" them, that's cool and all. Hoping to just land the box and extras actually so hit me up and you can keep the shoes :smokin

Ok that makes much more sense
I was there and can confirm it was friends and family only for the first 300.  They had a private showing + dinner for the FnF where they gave em out in clear plastic/acrylic type boxes.  There was supposedly a dude who got in to friends and family and put his pair up on ebay for like 1200...dunno if it was legit.  When the pop up finally opened to the public the first 50 people received signed copies of Homage...Ronnie ended up signing like 10 extra books so like 60 went out to the public...but no shoes were ever available to purchase.

250 for all that and quality is very legit

I guess i understand the Ronnie Fieg fanboyism better now

Back
Top Bottom