Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are they releasing without all the extras? Don't really care for so many socks, pins or special box.

Hopefully Ronnie blesses the Tri-State homies with pairs with this raffle 
smokin.gif

Weird if it's 13 socks rather than 13 pairs, would be wondering why I have an odd amount  
laugh.gif

Smfh just came home thinking I had pretty much a guaranteed spot and I saw this tweet. 

Hope they do the right thing and bless the people who waited out in front of the store today. 

Smfh just came home thinking I had pretty much a guaranteed spot and I saw this tweet. 

Hope they do the right thing and bless the people who waited out in front of the store today. 
yea I'm interested in what happens with those lists the stores did myself. You were at bk?

yea I'm interested in what happens with those lists the stores did myself. You were at bk?
Yup. I actually called in cos I was tight about the tweet and asked if the in store raffle still holds up or should I do the email thing...the guy responded with "you could do both." 

So, not feeling good at all about those lists. Unless you know the dudes who work there personally, which I don't... 

So can we confirm the list in soho was just for raffle or guarantee pairs? I was going to head out, then I got the email.

Yup. I actually called in cos I was tight about the tweet and asked if the in store raffle still holds up or should I do the email thing...the guy responded with "you could do both." 

So, not feeling good at all about those lists. Unless you know the dudes who work there personally, which I don't... 
yea they didn't even want to enter me in the list at first but the dudes over there knew me and vouched that I was there since the morning and got in. I personally wouldn't camp 4 days in advance since the release procedures have been so weird lately

lol I really doubt they're going to raffle the 30-50 people on the list. Like it's such a tedious process to input all those names with the email entries. There was no tickets, just a note book with your name size and phone number. I expect everyone on the list to be good or not get calls at all.

lol I really doubt they're going to raffle the 30-50 people on the list. Like it's such a tedious process to input all those names with the email entries. There was no tickets, just a note book with your name size and phone number. I expect everyone on the list to be good or not get calls at all.
My thoughts exactly. It's gonna be one of two extremes lmao. 

Back
Top Bottom