Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Welcome, to the people who joined the this thread know nothing about this release prior to you joining lmao

I mean on Twitter people I've never seen mention Asics are now trying to get pair. Kinda sucks. But in reality I just want the box. Can go with out the shoes. Lol

So many new heads in here..

What happened to all the "these are garbage" talk?...

You know how this goes every big release lol. Folks hop out the wood works.

For once I cant afford these but would love to have them for the vault. Can't see myself throwing them in rotation so I'll live.

how bout a kithstrike 
pimp.gif

I was naive to believe this was going to be an easy cop. In my defense though it seemed as such because ever since they were first revealed, the reaction was very clear that majotity hated it. BUT now for some reason all of the talk has flipped like a light switch within IG and sneaker groups. Everyone NEEDS this shoe.

I was naive to believe this was going to be an easy cop. In my defense though it seemed as such because ever since they were first revealed, the reaction was very clear that majotity hated it. BUT now for some reason all of the talk has flipped like a light switch within IG and sneaker groups. Everyone NEEDS this shoe.
Such is the sneaker game my friend. It's an ugly shoe, but it has the perfect storm of packaging, story and exclusivity to really bring people out of the woodwork. I am not stressing to much, if I strike out at least those Clots are coming out a few days later!

^^^^ You are absolutely right. Thing is I was even saying to friends that regardless what people are saying now that they will still sell out like everything else. I guess I fed into the negativity everyone was throwing out there towards this pair and started to think "easy, easy, easy cop" lol. I should know better.

^^^^ You are absolutely right. Thing is I was even saying to friends that regardless what people are saying now that they will still sell out like everything else. I guess I fed into the negativity everyone was throwing out there towards this pair and started to think "easy, easy, easy cop" lol. I should know better.
The thing is so many people are now into Asics that even if the diehards think it's an ugly piece there are still more than enough of people to make nearly any release impossible to get. I fall into the same mindset as you, but after some of these 25th anniversary pairs, I've come to the conclusion there is no easy cop, unless Asics starts going the way of Jordan I don't think it will let up.

So concepts just posted that they are doing a raffle for the Homage GL3. I'm hoping that all the stores that get the 25th anniversary GL3s will get these tomorrow as well. 

The thing is so many people are now into Asics that even if the diehards think it's an ugly piece there are still more than enough of people to make nearly any release impossible to get. I fall into the same mindset as you, but after some of these 25th anniversary pairs, I've come to the conclusion there is no easy cop, unless Asics starts going the way of Jordan I don't think it will let up.

TRUTH

I haven't been in for the past few RF release's on kith, does anyone know the cart situation?  I think i remember seeing that they weren't allowing for cart transfers anymore, so are they still giving everyone time to checkout, or is it a matter of getting through ASAP?  Either way i will be trying to get through as fast as i can.

Yea this release is brining people out of the woodwork.  I've had people that don't even own any Asics asking me about details for this release.

These are garbage.
I still agree. However, people will buy anything as long as there's enough hype surrounding it. With the packaging and this being the "final pair" of those anniversary Asics, there is hype now. On the other hand, there are many great-looking shoes, even collabs that people overlook because there is not enough hype.

I don't get it but I don't really mind it either. It just seems to me that some people are getting too invested in the whole thing sometimes. But maybe I only notice it more often because I've been following the Yeezy thread recently...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom