Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

how does the sweat pants fit im normally a size small in all sweats, lookin to cop the collabo tommorrow. 

past by the line in soho around midnight, the thirst  is definitely real for the new balance 
mean.gif

Forgot these were even coming out lol will try for them online. good luck to everyone out there in the cold, stay safe.

bruh, i was just in NYC a couple days ago... sunday thru tuesday was SO cold.

you couldn't pay me to wait outside over night like that for a shoe in that weather...

i wasn't impressed with kith in manhattan, place is tiny... but atrium was sick.

lol literally can't cop these...got my wallet stolen a couple of days ago and changed to a new bank account.

the card won't be here till next week so there is no way for me to buy these

welp, wasn't interested in the shoes anyway

good luck to yall...happy Black Friday!

lol literally can't cop these...got my wallet stolen a couple of days ago and changed to a new bank account.

the card won't be here till next week so there is no way for me to buy these

welp, wasn't interested in the shoes anyway

good luck to yall...happy Black Friday!
that sucks..sorry to hear that

I didn't even get my wallet stolen but I still won't be able to cop these. Have NEVER had luck with an online Kith release

I live in the UK and want to try and get some Daytona in the online release. Could somebody give me any tips? On the volcano release i used pay pal because i thought it would be quicker but never got any? Any tips would be great. 

I live in the UK and want to try and get some Daytona in the online release. Could somebody give me any tips? On the volcano release i used pay pal because i thought it would be quicker but never got any? Any tips would be great. 
don't ever use paypal on a site with shopify

Back
Top Bottom