Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not too sure how i feel about the nylon micro perf details on the capsule collection! Would rather just have all french terry but maybe thats just me! What do you guys thinks?

Anyone order those black red NB 998 from the kithstrike? Got ship info but no movement. Lately they have been pretty fast with shipping.. Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone order those black red NB 998 from the kithstrike? Got ship info but no movement. Lately they have been pretty fast with shipping.. Anyone else have this problem?
I got mine shipped and got movement, however.  Should be in SoCal by Monday. 

mine had no movement and then were all of the sudden delivered today (same thing happened with some mercer pants a couple of weeks back).. pretty odd

I got mine shipped and got movement, however.  Should be in SoCal by Monday. 
I'm in Seattle so hopefully mine show up Monday or tuesday. Said 12/3 for scheduled delivery..

mine had no movement and then were all of the sudden delivered today (same thing happened with some mercer pants a couple of weeks back).. pretty odd
was today the scheduled delivery on the tracking?

yea bro they did the same with my volcanos, got no tracking.. they just showed up out of no where lol

Anyone know if the pre-orders are going to ship same day as actual release or earlier? Because I just got shipping conf. for the chai Mercer's, but not the Daytona's, which I bought before the Mercers. 

Anyone know if the pre-orders are going to ship same day as actual release or earlier? Because I just got shipping conf. for the chai Mercer's, but not the Daytona's, which I bought before the Mercers.
i'm sure they'll ship out sometime next week.

Copping those $100 dollar Grey sweats because I can. Passing on his NBs though. I won't spend $200 on a pair of sneakers I'll probably wear once. I'll let someone else cop those. I want some CNotes though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom