Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

alright that midsole fade doesnt look that bad, but still probably gonna pass on em. need to limit my spending next year to shoes that i really want, spent way too much this year

someone on twitter posted back before black friday that the shoes are loaded. Diamond Collab, West Coast Project, Sakuras, etc.
he would be right

also so are the primo diadoras and CNB NBs. im sure there will be more but that is what is currently loaded.
Damn, I need some computer skillz in my life and a computer sensei. When I got page monitor and autofill, I thought I was doing it big 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Emailed Kith regarding my order and sure enough they only shipped me my tee but just gave the one tracking order for my whole order, I'm guessing I should be expecting another tracking number

CNS restock on Kith.
Dang. Guess I missed out on a 9. Good think resale isn't bad. 

EDIT: BTW, was there an FSR? I ask, because when you sign up for Kiths "alert emails" it has you pick your size; however, I didn't that feature has worked 1 time for me ...

Last edited:
In a word, YES. Crazy dope sneaker, great execution.

Materials A1.

That said, Ultra Boost have ruined all other sneakers for me, so I haven't worn them yet. Find myself defaulting to UB on a daily basis.

View media item 1841831

How is the sizing? What would you recommend for someone who's a 10 in a GL3/5 and 9.5 in NB 997/998?

I'm a 9.5 in both the gl3 and 5s. Size 9 in NB 998 cns and 9.5 in daytonas. What should I do for sagas?

In a word, YES. Crazy dope sneaker, great execution.

Materials A1.

That said, Ultra Boost have ruined all other sneakers for me, so I haven't worn them yet. Find myself defaulting to UB on a daily basis.
notice the apple watch

How is the sizing? What would you recommend for someone who's a 10 in a GL3/5 and 9.5 in NB 997/998?

I went TTS and it feels on point. Keep in mind that my foot isn't wide, and I usually default to TTS in 997s and 998s. My GLVs feel somewhat more narrow in the toe box than the Primo.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom