Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

those who picked up the primos, how do they hold up? glad you got them?
In a word, YES. Crazy dope sneaker, great execution.

Materials A1.

That said, Ultra Boost have ruined all other sneakers for me, so I haven't worn them yet. Find myself defaulting to UB on a daily basis.
Truth. Makes you want to get rid of a bunch of shoes you know you're not longer going to wear.

Got my Homage in already...by far the fastest shipping from them i've ever seen. i remember the days when the sage and rose gold took two weeks to get to me from bergen logistics now it took 25 hrs from when i ordered to when it showed up at my doorstep. Bravo Kith and BL.

can I commission this?

Mad easy.

I copped the glass frames (as pictured).

I unbinded the booklet.

Exacto knifed out the sketch pages.

Placed them in the Frame, sealed up.

Then, took some double sided super adhesive tape.

Put it to the back of each swatch and stuck it under each shoe it belonged too on the outside of the frame.

So, you can still feel the textures if need be.

Not gonna lie I sold my pair for 1k...
nice profit 
pimp.gif

Not gonna lie I sold my pair for 1k...
Bruh, you just sold history 
laugh.gif

In all honestly, even though I would never wear WTFs, I can appreciate the story behind it. Those, along with my Banned 1s, I'd never wear. If I had get rid of my collection, Banned's are the one shoe I would never part with.

If the shoe was wearable I'd keep it no doubt...I wish he had two pairs of each shoe and I'd be set but it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom