Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wonder if Kith is doing the late night release so nobody notices when they take stock off the website because it's sitting.

Backdoor is wide open for Kith, I'm surprised. They usually are one of the shops that fight bot use.

I see it, could be a decoy like homages though
What was the name of the handle for the homage decoy tho ? And could you fully checkout with the decoy ? Cause you can actually checkout with these right now if you know what you're doing.

What was the name of the handle for the homage decoy tho ? And could you fully checkout with the decoy ? Cause you can actually checkout with these right now if you know what you're doing.
Ah yeah, you couldn't with the Homage decoys since they weren't loaded. These are fully loaded and ready to checkout right now 
laugh.gif

You can, but you will 99.9% be cancelled
They'll cancel it, but it may still ship.  Sometimes the cancellation doesn't get to Bergen.  My friend ordered Sage and Rose Golds before they released and probably during F&F.  They got cancelled, but 4 days later both pairs showed up.  It also happened recently, too.  Someone ordered an Astor jacket when the price was $0.  Kith cancelled but the jacket was shipped. 

Am I buggin thinking the dooms will be a instant sellout? Seeing them getting a lot of hype on IG. If I stay up and strike out...

Last edited:
Tubular 

Thanks for sharing. As a comp eng. student, I always find this backdoor stuff fascinating and like figuring out how the links work. Though I think I'll pass and wait for the proper release just to avoid any potential for my Kith account getting banned.

Back
Top Bottom