Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is a place to discuss ones opinions and talk to others, which is what I do. What do you do? I honestly feel that he hasn't released anything appealing since sage/rose gold. I'm sorry that you have so  much invested in one persona and idolize him. It's just sad how defensive you and others in here get when someone critiques something or doesn't agree with you. Instead of having a rational conversation you just turn to personal attacks and try and act like a tough guy and think you're better than other people, comical to say the least.

First off, you probably do by every release and probably more than one pair to oop other people. So you are only fooling yourself here.

I contribute more than you do. All you do is say how great everything is, make inside jokes, and attack anyone who disagrees with you. You act like a tough guy and think no one can say anything bad or negative based on YOUR point of view.

As soon as he comes out with something decent or creative I'll be the first to compliment it. Until then I won't praise him blindly 

Nah, that's ok. I don't need anything, just speaking the truth. 

I'll just listen to some of your band's awesome music and feel better about myself...

Cool thanks, let me know when you write and produce your own music too and I'll be sure to give you my sarcastic opinion. :rolleyes

This is a place to discuss ones opinions and talk to others, which is what I do. What do you do? I honestly feel that he hasn't released anything appealing since sage/rose gold. I'm sorry that you have so  much invested in one persona and idolize him. It's just sad how defensive you and others in here get when someone critiques something or doesn't agree with you. Instead of having a rational conversation you just turn to personal attacks and try and act like a tough guy and think you're better than other people, comical to say the least.

First off, you probably do by every release and probably more than one pair to oop other people. So you are only fooling yourself here.

I contribute more than you do. All you do is say how great everything is, make inside jokes, and attack anyone who disagrees with you. You act like a tough guy and think no one can say anything bad or negative based on YOUR point of view.

As soon as he comes out with something decent or creative I'll be the first to compliment it. Until then I won't praise him blindly 

Well damn......

View media item 1877235
Bro Kith fans are just like Supreme fans

I've learned this ages ago now

This dude in my PMs telling me anyone can write and produce their own terrible sounding music LOL..

:nerd:

This dude in my PMs telling me anyone can write and produce their own terrible sounding music LOL..

nerd.gif
Dude, anyone can write and produce their own music. That doesn't make them talented or better than anyone else. I'm sorry, your band isn't any good.

No kidding, it's a mix between being disturbing/hilarious

Yea

NT has taught me one rule

The thread with Fanatics I can either let them be, or give honest unbiased opinion but be prepared for backlash if so.

Last edited:
That dude needs a hobby, get out my dms with yo cry baby self :lol:

Oh.. and pass on the tubes lol

Back
Top Bottom