Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

these are pretty sick, not gonna lie.

tee shirt - kith laguardia tee

pants - kith x ones stroke aoyama pant

i need the dooms so bad...i should have just pulled the trigger, would have been an easy cop online at kith. 
embarassed.gif

Wasnt easy bro. Have a few friends who struck out even after carting their size.
yeah it was easy....i was up and had them in my cart and could have checked out with ease. 

i was just not sure about the euro-shipping and thought about it for a while at the last click of payment.

I wear an Ultra Boost 8.5 and got both a 7.5 and 8 in these dooms for unsure sizing reasons. I still have room in the 7.5. Not sure how you guys are pulling off TTS! 
eek.gif

I wear an Ultra Boost 8.5 and got both a 7.5 and 8 in these dooms for unsure sizing reasons. I still have room in the 7.5. Not sure how you guys are pulling off TTS! 
eek.gif
yea me neither. i wear a size 11 in UBs. got a 10 in these dooms. hell, i could probably even wear a 9.5 comfortably cause i still have a decent amount of room left in my size 10

yea me neither. i wear a size 11 in UBs. got a 10 in these dooms. hell, i could probably even wear a 9.5 comfortably cause i still have a decent amount of room left in my size 10
Really?! Damn. I'm hopin .5 size down works for me. How do the alternate laces look in real life?

yeah it was easy....i was up and had them in my cart and could have checked out with ease. 
i was just not sure about the euro-shipping and thought about it for a while at the last click of payment.

Just because you had it in your cart doesnt mean anything, I had it in my cart and wasnt able to check out.

The shoes were live immediately at 12am EST. I refreshed their footwear section and they appeared immediately. Checked out twice manually on 2 different computers. IMO it was an easy cop...I've had way worse. I applaud KITH's website for not crashing. Seems like more often than not smaller, boutique stores have websites that can't handle the load.

Damn..kind of salty i missed out on these. All these pictures are making me wish I was able to cop..Anyone with an extra 9 or decides not to keep, Ill be glad to take them off you

Back
Top Bottom