Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

NT haters

Maybe he wants the shoe? You guys NTrs and never once had to pay more for a sneaker you missed out on?? Good for you.

@jLi119 enjoy and don't worry about people comments who hate or don't understand. Bet they will waste money this weekend on something unless they have no life.

lol clearly i was stating my opinion....

Idc how people spend their money. 

450 more then retail, no special box or anything..

When people give sizing advice, they need to take into account a reference point.

If you say TTS, TTS with respect to what? nike? adidas? These are not the same thing.

Might help clarify, and ultimately help folks secure their appropriate size if folks provide some context or reference point.

Just a thought.

When people give sizing advice, they need to take into account a reference point.

If you say TTS, TTS with respect to what? nike? adidas? These are not the same thing.

Might help clarify, and ultimately help folks secure their appropriate size if folks provide some context or reference point.

Just a thought.
I agree.  I always try to relate it to something generic.  I hate it when Kith says to size down.  Size down from my adidas size or my nike size? Need a reference point.

Euro sites can't handle the traffic.. Always a hot or miss with any good release. Mehh

Wow. I've been refreshing Bodega since 11:55 and as soon as they popped up they already said "Sold Out." 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom