Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Per Ronnie. "Save your money." Like literally, save you money lol. $120 for those, I'd think about. Close to $200 shipped ... um no. 

Damb coves was forever ago! That's like before the ECP, eclipse, high risk era

welp, after being in for this release, I'm pulling out.  Told myself I should not cop shoes I feel 50/50 about (hard thing to do!) Model looks kinda clunky design-wise w/the tiny air bubbles, RF branding, and lazy color-blocked toe.  Good luck to those copping!

Lmao u were 50/50 w that explanation my man?

Sounds like u never liked the shoe at all.

Sorry was trying to look but couldn't find the answer. Are these tts, half size down or half size up? Thanks so much in advance. $175 is a lot but I might pull the trigger.

apparently, ronnie said these are exclusive to kith and uk stockists won't receive them. excluding really limited releases like the clae collab, don't all collabs drop ww?

apparently, ronnie said these are exclusive to kith and uk stockists won't receive them. excluding really limited releases like the clae collab, don't all collabs drop ww?
Maybe for the time being.  He's never specific on these types of questions.  He's said things are exclusive before and they end up dropping WW at later dates.

Maybe for the time being.  He's never specific on these types of questions.  He's said things are exclusive before and they end up dropping WW at later dates.
Agreed. When he answers 'NO', he is only answering for today. When was the last time he dropped a shoe that was completely exclusive to KITH? Not in the past few years, this should be no different.

Back
Top Bottom