Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Surprised at the quick sell out ..these didn't seem too popular, but I wanted em from the first pics I saw so I'm happy I copped..
Likewise. Congrats to all that wanted them and were able to snag a pair. I got my conf. email at 11:00 so as to not take any chances, but I'm still very surprised at how quickly these sold out. I was expecting a release similar to the NB "CNS" at least.

Shocked at how quick those flew.. wow
same, thought people were passing because they'd come to almost $200 shipped???

Had a 10.5 in my cart and got "inventory issues" after Paypal 
sick.gif
, moving on to sock darts I guess...

Copped size 11.5...hope the fit is proper.

Recent Asics sizing been tricky for me....Concepts Respectors needed 11.5, Bodega Classics 11.5 was too big, RC III's 11 was a perfect fit....those were my first gel lyte III's so I'm not sure if they ran big compared to others...
some Asics designer on IG said 1/2 size down from Asics size.

doubt it was phantom. the sizes will sit for a little and then all mysteriously disappear. the sizes for these were gone in 60 sec. :lol:

They were taxing too. You always have the next release. These were ten times better than the Homage though. Clot Asics drop this weekend.

never trust the internet masses when they say "im passing lolz these suck"

these will be
pimp.gif
Exactly.  Nicekicks NMD comes to mind.

Kith Dooms did not even sell out this fast with the masses "passing" and look what happened there....

This is a nice variation of the salmon toe.

man people just talking to talk. do u know what 

Exactly.  Nicekicks NMD comes to mind.

Kith Dooms did not even sell out this fast with the masses "passing" and look what happened there....

This is a nice variation of the salmon toe.
people are copping NMDs mainly for resale 

man people just talking to talk. do u know what 

people are copping NMDs mainly for resale 
While many are in for the resale, there would be no profit if so many weren't willing to pay resale.  I loved the nice kicks from the start, and people were calling them trash.

While many are in for the resale, there would be no profit if so many weren't willing to pay resale.  I loved the nice kicks from the start, and people were calling them trash.
thats the thing w resell.

theres always a sucker ready to pay.

can't just blame the reseller destroying "the culture", gotta blame the hype beast too.

Back
Top Bottom