Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just bought those daytona of ebay for $255, they going for cheap now, seems the prices keep going down, weird.
is it becouse another drop is coming soon?

just bought those daytona of ebay for $255, they going for cheap now, seems the prices keep going down, weird.

Over hype (re-sellers over shooting demand) and excessive suppy on the secondary market.

The (un)popularity of the model he used is also part of it. It would be a different story if he did a 1500/998/999/580/1300.

The (un)popularity of the model he used is also part of it. It would be a different story if he did a 1500/998/999/580/1300.
why are they unpopular tho? not so deep into new balance shoes yet.

bad quality?

why are they unpopular tho? not so deep into new balance shoes yet.
bad quality?

Nah, it's just not as popular of a design. For comparison purposes it's like a Jordan 2 or 9. People still like it, but it's not a Jordan 3 or an 11.

Last edited:
not sure if it has to do with the model. wider production(finally) + many other better releases during same period..

Nah, it's just not as popular of a design. For comparison purposes it's like a Jordan 2 or 9. People still like it, but it's not a Jordan 3 or an 11.

i too dont get the hate. the model itself is not terribly ugly, but i think thats because the model really spiced up the appeal on this model. theyre my first NB (and RF collabo) and think they were pretty well executed.

i too dont get the hate. the model itself is not terribly ugly, but i think thats because the model really spiced up the appeal on this model. theyre my first NB (and RF collabo) and think they were pretty well executed.
POST PICS MAN. MINE HAVENT SHIPPED YET

[quote name="NIKEBOY05" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/4500#post19226189"]
Only reason didnt get as many looks is because of The area. DMV doesnt wear too many runers. Everyone here usually wears Js and Nikes. Not much versatility at all.[/quote]
I gotta chime in here, NB runners has been a staple in the DMV for like 20 years. But nobody really wears or cares about that hypebeast stuff. Homie needs to invest in some Nike retro bball, and older runners to get respect. Buy what you like not whats popular...

http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/4410#post_19217133
^^ RF is a fan of words that come out of my butt i guess.

still crappy asian made, but these will be a little more tough (less pairs) to grab online than the daytonas for any that are interested. $160 plus shipping (and tax if applicable)
red white and blue rope laces, along with a pair of flat navys and flat reds, both with more lame branding on them.

Back
Top Bottom