Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wait for it
Ronnie paying homage to that old skool take 2.5 years to get your Kith order. 
nthat.gif

In before anyone asks about shipping emails 
laugh.gif

Lmao brb checking for my volcano order

Edit:

10/25/13 never forget

Last edited:
Joe I'll be there. A lot of the NYC/NJ NTers are gonna have a summit. Hmu.

word? i didnt realize but ny is the only locale this side of the pond doing this. also heard the venue holds 5k people. sounds fun. if nt does a summit count me in while wearing the fitted

word? i didnt realize but ny is the only locale this side of the pond doing this. also heard the venue holds 5k people. sounds fun. if nt does a summit count me in while wearing the fitted
once i get a definitive time and location i'll hit u up.

@SneakerPimp2k8  lets get this going brother 

Yeah unfortunately the price will be higher than the initial price of the Madison in the Volcano Capsule. Retail for the jackets were $120 but now that Aaron has been putting out more of the clothing than shoes, add another $100 to the price. Either way, one will be copped since my order was cancelled.

Kith takes forever to ship. I bought 3 hoodies last tuesday and still have not got shipping confirmation yet...

Last edited:
Kith usually ships fast as hell.

Maybe you're order is about to get cancelled?

They've taken a while with my stuff. Including the reigning champ asics and the Astor bomber. Both didn't ship for a week.

madison jackets drop this friday

but ive been thinking...

if there's only 200 of each (600 total)

and they're releasing both in-store and online

and people who originally ordered the volcano jacket a few years ago get first dibs

this is gonna be rough 
mean.gif

welp gonna take my L. even email makes it sound like youre **** outta luck if you dont have a pre order email

so pretty much you have to keep checking your e-mail for the pre-order link and hope you get one before the next person, then hopefully they have your size in stock once you click the link. This is going to be a mess :lol:

Wait so I read the article, as long as you bought the salmon toe, volcano or cns you will be given a preorder link? I doubt there'll be any left come Friday lol

Wait so I read the article, as long as you bought the salmon toe, volcano or cns you will be given a preorder link? I doubt there'll be any left come Friday lol
edit: yep, as long as you purchased one of them you will be given a pre-order link for that shoe's corresponding madison jacket.

guess CNS it is

Last edited:
Only Salmon Toes for me then.

So emails are supposed to come today, wondering if anyone got one yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom