Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does anyone own the frayed mercer shorts or mesh bleecker shorts? Wondering about sizing for each of them. I'm 5'10" and assuming a medium would be good.

lmaoo what are they trying to move them at?
The day of release people were selling them $300 and above. Now it's about like $225 I believe. Hell I'm having a hard time getting rid of them for retail haha, I'm just not a fan of how bulky they look.

Last edited:

The day of release people were selling them $300 and above. Now it's about like $225 I believe. Hell I'm having a hard time getting rid of them for retail haha, I'm just not a fan of how bulky they look.
haha icic, the cw was decent..but cant buy anymore asics unless they're extra special

People are already pulling the plug on resell profits. Seen people selling for 180 to get their money back. Reminds me of the market on the WCP gel sights. 

People are already pulling the plug on resell profits. Seen people selling for 180 to get their money back. Reminds me of the market on the WCP gel sights. 

That's because ppl copping for the wrong reasons...asics reselling aint easy and only very few pairs are good for a quick flip...

Im keeping my pair ...might even double up if i see retail or less [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i am ready.

salmon toe one probably gonna look like the bugaboo jacket. honestly im pretty excited to see the CNS one. black/white/midnight navy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom