Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Their customer service is pretty awesome from my experiences. Matt Parker is that dude, but this was before Mercers blew up...so idk how they are recently

Anyone trying to guess the link? I've been trying any combinations I can and have come up empty handed. Not even sure how well that'd work with a release like this

Anyone trying to guess the link? I've been trying any combinations I can and have come up empty handed. Not even sure how well that'd work with a release like this
even if you did guess it, i doubt it'd be on the domain any sooner than seconds before the twitter link gets pushed... 

since the time is a mystery, unlike other releases, you're pretty much wasting your time 

If you get "error 404" it's probably the right link. If you get "the page you are looking for has moved" it's the wrong link.

The Americana preview link said "error 404" a few hours before it started pulling up the preview.

even if you did guess it, i doubt it'd be on the domain any sooner than seconds before the twitter link gets pushed... 

since the time is a mystery, unlike other releases, you're pretty much wasting your time 

I'm pretty bored today lol but that makes sense! thanks boss, repped

If you get "error 404" it's probably the right link. If you get "the page you are looking for has moved" it's the wrong link.
this is completely wrong.

but it doesnt matter, like 011781 said, it wont be live until theyre ready to sell anyway, so youre guessing blindly.

this is completely wrong.

but it doesnt matter, like 011781 said, it wont be live until theyre ready to sell anyway, so youre guessing blindly.
I don't think you're understanding his logic. It makes sense to me what he said.

I hope every person active in this thread currently gets a pair here in a just a bit

I just hope they don't drop between 5-6 when im driving home lol. I passed on the daytonas for a better colab, and i REALLY like this pair, the 577 is a way better model than the 1600 imo too

I don't think you're understanding his logic. It makes sense to me what he said.
seems black and white to me, he says if you guess the wrong link it will say "the page you are looking for may have been moved" vs. "error 404"
and that is incorrect. you can have the right link and it will still say "the page you are looking for..." it's just not live, like 017781 said.

Back
Top Bottom