Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i hope these drop early but it seems like they'll come out tonight

it'll give kith time to process weekend daytona orders

plus, they're def. not dropping in store today

seems black and white to me, he says if you guess the wrong link it will say "the page you are looking for may have been moved" vs. "error 404"
and that is incorrect. you can have the right link and it will still say "the page you are looking for..." it's just not live, like 017781 said.
Ok, likewise, it seems black and white to me too. If the page KithNyc.com/Americana had a "error 404" page earlier this morning and a few hours later shows a live webpage and that page is still up....

Wouldn't you assume that if the link is correct it will say "error 404" now and then when they release later it will be live?

I don't know for certain but I'm using the pattern for the Americana page. The "page you are looking for may have been moved" is shown when you put in just about any garbage after shop.kithnyc.com/products/...

After "/products/" you can literally put RonnieIsAnAsshole and it'll take you to "page may have been moved"

Look! View media item 676507

My guess, no way to back this up at all, is that they will release about 5 pm EST

Cyber Monday. First letter of each word. C=3 M=13. 3:13pm*.

peeew.gif

*All speculation and probably 100% wrong.

Last edited:
Ok, likewise, it seems black and white to me too. If the page KithNyc.com/Americana had a "error 404" page earlier this morning and a few hours later shows a live webpage and that page is still up....

Wouldn't you assume that if the link is correct it will say "error 404" now and then when they release later it will be live?

I don't know for certain but I'm using the pattern for the Americana page. The "page you are looking for may have been moved" is shown when you put in just about any garbage after shop.kithnyc.com/products/...

After "/products/" you can literally put RonnieIsAnAsshole and it'll take you to "page may have been moved"

Look! View media item 676507
the problem is youre assuming, when i know for a fact that's not the case. i see why you would think that though based on the random results. like i said i just try to post information to help you guys out.

Look!
I typed some ******** and got error 404.. I was wrong.

Well I am in part assuming but isn't that what we're all doing? I can't just blindly go into every release with a little knowledge. I was just taking the small pieces from the first page they put up today and making a correlation between the two just as itsmefrancois did.

Either way I'm still basically on that refresh button like the rest of y'all.

Look!
Hey man sorry to ruin your theory but you are incorrect. The reason that the americana link showed 404 was because it was located under the root kith web address without /products/ added onto it. If you type any BS into it (kithnyc/any********) it will come up 404 page.

The reason that kithnyc/products/ shows page has been moved is because they have plently of different products under /products/ designation (obviously) so they have coded their page to come up with "your product has been moved" rather than a 404.

Just in case you didnt know, 404 means DEAD LINK.

mark im lost, would you please start an update/timeline post so we can all have the most up-to-date, irrelevant info as possible, thanks!

New to these random drops, I got the release this past weekend but these are much better.

Sorry to sound like a newb but what's the process? they won't tweet a link right? just the "Kithstrike" tweet?

Back
Top Bottom