Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

went to use the restroom right when they made it live... came back and still copped though.

got them with ease. dont know if ill keep them or not though since i also got the Daytonas

Unless the size is removed from the drop down menu, keep refreshing the "out of stock" page where it tells you to apply these changes. That means that they are still "in stock" just tied up in carts/processes/etc

woooooo 11.5 copped

got the inventory issue when trying to get my 12.. refreshed for like 2 minutes and no avail... 11.5 worked so i wasn't gonna not..... didn't even see the note to size down .5    .. dope

Last edited:
So for all of us who ordered Daytona's, they can combine the two orders and refund us on shipping right? :lol:

If someone has an extra 11/11.5 "lying around" hit me up. :lol:

Last edited:
Went with my TTS (10.5). Completely missed the messaging about sizing down—I was too concerned with just adding the item to the cart fast enough. Oh well. Just glad I got through.

In my gut I had a feeling they was gonna drop at 3PM Est. I was at the library on my campus and walked to starbucks. As soon as I left I saw the tweet was released, luckily I was able to cop one on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom