Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

oh man i was freaking lucky! right when i got on the computer and hit the kith tab at 2:00 it was there. perfect timing.

anxiously awaiting confirmation email...haha...

update: confirmation email received! but now i just saw kith's recommendation to size down .5...haha. hopefully sticking with my tts should be fine, since most of my 577 fit just fine tts...

Last edited:
Congrats to all who copped. Had in my cart but passed up since I just got Daytonas. Seems like a fairly easy cop

No luck. I haven't gotten through on an RF release in a while. Swear I refreshed and was there when they popped up.

nah that refresher doesnt works !

For the keywords to work you have to have it exactly the same as it is in the shoe name. So "americana 577" didnt' match "577 - Americana"

That part is a toss up. But it shouldn't have set you back too much.

I'm just glad to see so many people from the thread cop! :pimp:

Yup confirm. email is quick if you get it early a min or two. on with the rest of the afternoon! G'luck to those who are trying to grab it. After reading his description of the materials this morning I was sold on it. Initially actually thought it was denim... 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom