Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man it was entertaining refreshing the ebay search for new balance americana. 2 or 3 entries on every refresh. theres 124 results and the shoes dropped an hour and a half ago! Literally 80% of RF shoes that are bought are for the intention of reselling... smh
 I don't think you can blame the people reselling the shoes when it's easy to flip them for 2x as much. I like the random kithstrike drop though, it gives more ppl the opportunity to cop (hopefully some of who actually like the shoe).

I was in a meeting at work and decided to refresh the kith site and saw the americanas released. Checked out with the quickness. Then read they run big. Oh well, first time I actually got through on the site for an RF sneaker so i'll be keeping these.

I'm returning my daytonas because Kith customer service is atrocious 

maybe he'll start putting an "agree to terms" box at checkout

until then, suck it ronnie  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This thread is pure comedy around release time. Jimmies, being rustled, lurkers posting the same sizing questions, and people downplaying the shoe because they missed out lol

Read that part back to yourself

had I said, my opinion WAS FACT then maybe you would have a point.. but unfortunately for u that's not what I said

good effort tho breh..

if I said Madonna was the best female artist of 2013 because she pulled in the most dough this year that would be an opinion based on facts

I love the quality of the pig skin on the Americana. How its all over. That's my favorite part about the Daytona, the pig skin toe.

The point is that nothing in your original tirade was fact. "This release ain't worth the price of admission" is your OPINION.

The point is that nothing in your original tirade was fact. "This release ain't worth the price of admission" is your OPINION.

hype playing a major role in the sneaker world is definitely a fact

adding RF to a model means its sold out ...that's also a fact

@ them or dap them

prime example of what I was talking about tho...

thinks a RF collab deserves universal love by default

**** outta here breh

LOL you must be new. Countless times have I seen people post "damn these are fire!" Or "definite cop" And then come release day, "**** RF, the xxxx are better". Any RF release day is so amusing watching the hypocrisy being posted and the amount of salt being spread.

LOL you must be new. Countless times have I seen people post "damn these are fire!" Or "definite cop" And then come release day, "**** RF, the xxxx are better". Any RF release day is so amusing watching the hypocrisy being posted and the amount of salt being spread.

True statement it make's me laught every time i long on release day and see how many salty people are out there.

Glad my TeamNB brothers and I were able to cop. Was even able to use Paypal while doing it from my phone which was pretty surprising....

Back
Top Bottom