Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

you will prob need to resell your pair and then pay resale prices for the size you need.
Yeah, I suspected as much--I didn't know if there was some other method you all had that I wasn't aware of.  

It's just a bit of a pain though--buying another pair off eBay, then making sure you recoup all of your money 

Tried for an hour and a half to check out with
a 10 to no avail. If anyone decides to let go a
10 for a reasonable price (lol) holla at me.

if the website works that way than a size 9 is about to be available in 3 ... 2.. 

Glad I wasn't sitting around all day on the computer for these. Congrats to all who wanted them and got through!

someone should let me know how they fabric is on the sweats whenever they get them. in the pictures they look too thin. that factored in to me not picking them up. i want something quality if it is for 100. i got the john elliot + co ones. and the nike ones. nike ones are a pretty heavy french terry but the john elliot is twice that. these look in the pictures as half of the weight of the nike pairs..

i'll regret not getting them if they are the heavy material because now they are now sold out of my size medium in navy, which is the one i wanted.

Not even a shipping label created on my Daytonas order #58XXX... oh Kith how you've dug your self into a shipping hole.. its going to be cncpts wait 3 weeks before your shoes arrive...

Not even a shipping label created on my Daytonas order #58XXX... oh Kith how you've dug your self into a shipping hole.. its going to be cncpts wait 3 weeks before your shoes arrive...

my daytona order number was 583xx and still no email as well, see you daytonas in 2 wks and todays 577s in a month smh

And ups ground takes forever to get to south central and west coast.. Fml I still havnt got my Chai Mercers...

I just got my chai mercers today considering the holiday time and everything and im on the east coast smh. Daytonas might be forever

finally joined NT after lurking for very long time lol

another easy cop for me...since the volcanoes, its alot easier to cop off kiths website

whats with all the hate for the lacelocks though? lol

edit: my volcanoes shipped 3 days after i copped..how long did everyone elses take? hoping i get mine shipped out quickly like last time

Last edited:
You got to be patient...they're working on two releases that need to be shipped, it's tough.

Do you guys think there's a possibility of a wider release for the americanas? Found out about em an hour and a half after and tried checking out numerous times but no luck

Do you guys think there's a possibility of a wider release for the americanas? Found out about em an hour and a half after and tried checking out numerous times but no luck
that would go against everything that ronnie fieg has built re: exclusivity IMO

there will probably be an instore release but thats about it (if even that)

Not sure on these, but his other New Balance releases all hit other shops in limited amounts.

that would go against everything that ronnie fieg has built re: exclusivity IMO

there will probably be an instore release but thats about it (if even that)
um theres already been other retailers that carried the volcanoes and others that may carry the daytonas in the future. So I was just wondering if a pattern is starting to form or not.

they are thin. i bought them and tried them on and realized they were too thin. wasn't my cup of tea for $100. the $55 Nike AW77 and their $80 Tech sweats fit and fell MUCH better. 

they are thin. i bought them and tried them on and realized they were too thin. wasn't my cup of tea for $100. the $55 Nike AW77 and their $80 Tech sweats fit and fell MUCH better. 

yeah thought so. they looked a bit thin. i got the nike aw77 what they're what i want, at least.

could be..ebay is again flooded with auctions, not very limited release.

Back
Top Bottom