Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I will be wearing my oh...
ill be wearing my 3.1s 
grin.gif

(at least)

Last edited:
Days like this, it is always important to realize what you have instead of being upset about what you don't.. Very easy to let emotions force you to pay triple or quadruple of what a shoe is worth, just to have "what you can't". Just think a moment before spending this amount of money on these shoes... What is it really worth?
  Well said.  I used to stress over these drops way more than they're worth and i'd buy em and stick them in the closet to wear eventually.  Then it was another one, then another one and it was kind of silly when you think about it.

Disappointed I didn't grab these SGs, disappointed at the low production volume, but glad I have enough mind not to pay the absurd prices they're selling for.

Last edited:
bronamath bronamath Yo can you pass me @bwood056 cell #? I might have a pair of SG3 for dat ***.

NT helping NT. :D

I rather he have them, I only know RF name because of him, he is a real fan. I do not deserve these. Give him my business #.

View media item 2038857
Ill take my loss and try for these in the future, **** it.

Last edited:
  Well said.  I used to stress over these drops way more than they're worth and i'd buy em and stick them in the closet to wear eventually.  Then it was another one, then another one and it was kind of silly when you think about it.

Disappointed I didn't grab these SGs, disappointed at the low production volume, but glad I have enough mind not to pay the absurd prices they're going selling for.

I agree 100%, some ppl wake up and they cant even walk. Look at the WHAT you do have in life. THAT is a major problem in USA.

I agree 100%, some ppl wake up and they cant even walk. Look at the WHAT you do have in life. THAT is a major problem in USA.
^ Facts. #FirstWorldProblems are real and pretty sad, and 95% of people (myself included) complain over the smaller picture.

Ill take my loss and try for these in the future, **** it.
these haven't been confirmed yet, right? only hinted at? Think he'll goes the same route he did with the super greens and makes the 3.1 a variation and release the original? I hope so

Back
Top Bottom